Dallas Capital Bank’s Private Banking group is dedicated to providing professionals, business owners, executives, affluent individuals and families with responsive, highly tailored banking services and solutions.
Our skilled team takes the time to recognize your needs so we can tailor timely solutions for your business or family, whether you’re looking for greater liquidity, funding for an investment opportunity or a lifestyle purchase, support for your estate-planning objectives or the achievement of other goals. Our commitment to the highest level of personalized service means your Private Banker is available to meet with you when and where it’s most convenient for you — at home, at the office, or anywhere in-between.
Our Private Banking personal products and services include:
- Standard checking accounts
- Interest-earning checking accounts
- Personalized savings accounts
- Money Market deposit accounts
- Online bill pay
- Credit & debit cards
- High-return Certificates of Deposit through CDARS®
- FDIC-protection for large-dollar deposits through ICS®
- Customized loans, such as personal Revolving Lines of Credit or specific financing for primary residences, vacation homes, aircraft, automobiles or investments
- Identity-theft and fraud protection
Dallas Capital Bank is an FDIC-insured member of the nationwide Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service® (CDARS) network of financial institutions. When you deposit a large amount with us, our membership allows us to place your funds into certificates of deposit issued by other banks in the CDARS network in increments below the standard FDIC insurance maximum, allowing both principal and interest to be eligible for FDIC coverage.
With ICS®, the Insured Cash Sweep® service, you can secure large deposits while maintaining daily access to funds. In addition, you can earn interest on funds placed into demand deposit accounts and/or money market deposit accounts.
We invite you to experience How Dallas Does Business.